Alerts 38 Bus

Free school travel in Kirklees

Information for residents who live in the Kirklees Council area

Applications and renewals

Please see the Council's web page for information.

Replace a lost/damaged pass

Telephone WYCA Education Transport on 0113 3481121.

Alerts 38 Bus
Journey Planner Journeu Planner Logo
Find your next bus Bus Logo
Find your next train Train Logo

Follow Generation M on Twitter

Get our email newsletter

For the latest news and offers direct to your inbox.